BIG4 Seymour Holiday Park is the perfect location to see all the attractions in and around Seymour including;
- Avenel Maze - the perfect place for kids. Hedge maze, mini golf, rock labyrinth, Goal Break Maze, Ned's Knot Maze, BBQ facilities.
- Australian Light Horse Memorial Park - 150 ha of bushland setting and relics. Commemorative wall, interpretive trails for walking/cycling/horse riding, toilet.
- The Rockery Gemstone Museum – established in 1997 in Longwood, The Rockery Gemstone Museum houses a vast collection of gemstones, crystals and minerals.
- The Old Post Office Seymour, Art Gallery and Restaurant - the multi-roomed Gallery shows continuously changing displays of Australian Art. The restaurant serves an extensive affordable menu in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Kerrisdale Mountain Railway & Museum - the railway and museum has been developed by a group of dedicated volunteers over a fifteen year period and is a not for profit incorporated body and has been open to the public since 2007.
- Seymour Racing Club - the Seymour Racing Club has long been synonymous with Country Racing in Victoria and thanks to a recent upgrade has become a premier racing destination.
- Vietnam Veterans Commemorative Walk - remembering the service of all who played their part in what turned out to be a tumultuous part of Australia's history.
- The Goulburn River Walk - this trail offers the opportunity to view some magnificent scenery, historic sites and native wildlife. Viewing platforms, seating and picnic tables are located throughout the walk.
- The Heritage Drive - takes you to 41 historical buildings, sites and parks dating from 1839. Commencing at the Goulburn River Bridge built in 1892 &ending in the heritage listed Trawool Valley it is rich in railway and military history.
- Great Victorian Rail Trail - this easily accessible, varied and unique rail-trail offers close proximity to heritage classified rivers, majestic valleys, lakes and mountains, historic landmarks and buildings, art galleries, museums, food and wine.
- RAAC Memorial & Army Tank Museum - has more than 70 Armoured Fighting Vehicles on display in Hopkins Barracks, the home of Australian Armour at Puckapunyal, Victoria.
The Winery Trail
Since 1869, wines from the region have been winning awards at all the world's principal exhibitions. Vines were first planted in the area in 1860 at Tahbilk Winery, which today is Victoria's oldest winery and vineyard – still family owned. Begin the Winery Trail at Seymour and by following the Route 64 markers, your journey will take you to the Fine Wineries of the Goulburn Valley, the heart of the Victorian Wine Industry.
- Fowles Wine - open seven days a week. Winner RACV Victorian Tourism Awards Best Winery 2012 and 2013. Our relaxed Cellar Door Café matches real food to real wine!
- Mitchelton Wines - open seven days a week. Mitchelton Wines is quickly becoming one of regional Victoria's premier food and wine destinations.
- The Brewer's Table - open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and (Dinner on weekends). Centrally located in the town centre opposite the Seymour train station.
- The Ministry of Chocolate Café - over 70 handmade chocolates along with coffee, tea, cakes and light lunch selections. Dine inside the café or outside in our alfresco area. Licensed Café.
- Railway Club Hotel Seymour - we are a large family bistro with an extensive A'la Carte Menu and weekly specials, Sports Bar which is perfect for watching a game of footy and the Terminus Hotel Nightclub next door.
- Seymour Club - our tasty cuisine, modern ambience and excellent facilities offer you an experience second to none.
- The Old Post Office Seymour, Art Gallery and Restaurant - the restaurant, central within the Gallery, serves an extensive affordable menu in a relaxed atmosphere with the best of local produce and a wine list featuring Goulburn Valley Wines.